POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! : Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!!
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 May 1999 08:13:39
Message: <373ab3e3.0@news.povray.org>
>        Marshall McLuhan said that the media is the message : most
>women just don't get that you can maintain a relationship with a group
>of people you essentially don't know. And newsgroups are pretty much
>just like that.

I haven't noticed many woman posting to thiese newsgroups,
maybe three or four. In my experience there are few women
involved in computers at all.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
   My Software never has bugs, It just develops random features